Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Toscannini


Jetson!!! The newest kid in the barn! What a super, cool gelding! He is a pretty grey Half Arabian gelding and stands at 16.3 hands! Yep, I do use a mounting block to get up there. He goes back to Afire Bey V and Zodiac Matador so you'd think he could trot over the moon. But, no, he's laid back and told me he wants to be a Hunter Pleasure horse... so, he will debut in 2009 under saddle. I'm also working and training him for dressage competitions. He came to me sight unseen as well! I bought him from a wonderful lady in Arizona. She had him advertised on Dream Horse, and he is, a Dream Horse! His first winter here was interesting as he arrived here in February 2008, then along came that streak of frigid weather at 41 below zero. He wintered it very well and really adjusted to our high mountain desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment